To develop Christ centered leadership in healthcare, transforming communities through compassion, innovation and excellence.
CIHSR strives to be a vibrant community of healthcare workers in the spirit of Jesus Christ through
• Providing quality, ethical, accessible and affordable healthcare with a focus on the poor and vulnerable sections of society
• Training and capacity building of compassionate healthcare professionals to be servant leaders
• Engaging in contextual research to improve health outcomes
• Partnering with communities and likeminded organizations to impact health
• Healthcare – To develop a center of excellence in healthcare.
• Education – To develop undergraduate, postgraduate and innovative medical teaching programs to empower healthcare personnel in northeast India.
• Leadership – To develop our staff and medical leaders to the potential that God has created them to be and harness their talents and gifts to significantly impact the region and beyond.
• Community – To develop a vibrant community that cares and supports each other, thereby reflecting the nature and character of Christ to the society around.
To encourage this community to proactively engage with the neighboring communities and society to bring holistic transformation.
• Network – To provide a focal point for a network of hospitals and likeminded organizations in the Northeast so as to make an impact on health in the whole of the region.
1. Honesty, transparency and Integrity
2. Compassion for our patients and staff
3. To be a vibrant and supportive Fellowship
4. Focus on the poor and marginalized
5. Inter denominational and multiracial inclusiveness