General OPD Timing:
The Urology unit of CIHSR provides services to patients and training for general surgeons desiring to learn Urological procedures. The spectrum of diseases included Kidneys, bladder and Ureteric tumors, Penile, Prostatic and testicular tumors and stone disease.
We aim to work in close collaboration with patients to develop individualized treatment plans which includes medical and surgical approaches to a wide range of urological problems. Multimodal approach to malignancies is now possible with our in-house Radiation Therapy Unit. We envisage to provide the best possible Urological care in the state of Nagaland with state of art equipment and quality affordable care.
- URS, RIRS and PCNL
- Nephrectomy and Nephroureterectomy
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy and Nephroureterectomy
- Reconstructive urology including Substitution Urethroplasty with Buccal Mucosa Graft
- Transurethral resection of Prostate
- Transurethral resection of Bladder tumor
- Endoscopic Internal Urethrotomy
- Andrology and Men’s Health Well being
- Radical Cystectomy
- Gynecological Fistula repairs
- Dialysis access procedures
- Dedicated ESWL suite
The Urology OPD days are on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. We offer round the clock Emergency Urological services through our ER department. We also offer Extracoporeal shock wave lithotripsy through our dedicated ESWL suit three times a week.