Dr. Samzai Lungalang
Name: Dr. Samzai Lungalang
- Under graduation:
- Degree: MBBS
- Institution: Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
- Post-Graduation (Diploma)
- Degree: Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- Institution: Seth G. S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Post Graduation (Masters)
- Degree: Diplomats of National Board Anaesthesiology
- Institution: NH Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Any Certificate / Non Certificate short training courses
- American Heart Association Certified B. L. S. And A. C. L. S. provider course (2022)
- Workshop on Core topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia, Seth G.S Medical College and KEM hospital, Mumbai. (2022)
- Publication – A Prospective Randomized Double Blind Comparative Study of the Effectiveness of Ropivacaine 0.2% with Rpoivacaine 0.15% in Transversus Abdominis Plane Block for Providing Effective and Safe Post-operative Analgesia in Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy. Abstract book – 17th World Congress of Anaesthesiologist; Samzai Lungalang; Sept 2021, Vol 133 (3)2
- Workshop on Chronic pain management procedures WAD conference October 2019, Mumbai.
- Workshop on ECG. Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Western Railway. Mumbai. (2019).
Areas of academic interest:
- Chronic pain.
- Cardiac Anaesthesia.
Previous work experience:
|Sl. No.||Designation||Place of work||Duration|
|1||Senior Resident||Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai||June 2018 – February 2020|
|2||Consultant||Oking Hospital and Research Center, Kohima.||March 2020 – May 2022|
|3||Assistant Professor||Grant Medical College and J.J. Groups of Hospital, Mumbai||May 2022 – August 2022|
|4||Consultant||CIHSR, Dimapur||November 2022 – till date.|