Name: Dr. Tsusennaro
Hometown: Dimapur, Nagaland.
- Under graduation:
- Degree: Bachelor in Medicine & Bachelor in Surgery (M.B.B.S)
- Institution: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal, Manipur
- Post-Graduation (Diploma)
- Degree: N/A
- Institution: N/A
- Post Graduation (Masters)
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine & Public Health)
- Institution:King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- Super specialty
- Degree: N/A
Any Certificate / Non Certificate short training courses
- Training for coding of Verbal Autopsies in King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, conducted by Community Empowerment Lab and WHO in 2016.
- IGNOU Certificate course in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM) – Education Programme, 2016-2017.
- Training in Hospital Waste Management (2014) Lucknow.
- Training in Evidence Based Medicine (2015) Lucknow.
Areas of academic interest:
- Maternal and child health
- Community health
- Healthcare waste management
Areas of extra curricular interest:
Previous work experience:
|Sl. No.||Designation||Place of work||Duration|
|1||Junior Resident||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, Meghalaya.||Jan 2013- Aug 2013|
|2||Medical Officer||Christian Institute of Health Sciences and Research (CIHSR), Dimapur, Nagaland.||Feb 2014- May 2014|