General OPD Timing:
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology department is fully committed to deliver health care services to women looking for gynecological solutions. The department is driven by a team of highly motivated obstetricians and gynaecologists offering a wide range of services from pre-pregnancy care to childbearing and post-menopausal care.
The labour room is well equipped with Cardiotocographic Fetal Monitors, fetal Doppler, Baby Resuscitation equipments, Portable Ultrasound Machine, and well laid out waiting room. The department also offers service such us gynae-oncology and basic reproductive care. Besides a competent team, the department is well supported by other specialty services such as Anesthesia, medicine and surgery under one roof. This ensures that any kind of emergency is immediately attended to by our in-house experts.
The primary objective of this department is to promote health of women by providing them complete support, care and, empathy that they require. The department ensures that every woman who comes to CIHSR for treatment gets equal opportunity to lead a healthy life and have a healthy baby.
- Antenatal care
- High-risk pregnancy
- Low-risk pregnancy
- Vaginal delivery
- Caesarean section
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section
- Instrumental deliveries
- Pap smear
- Intrauterine insemination
- Basic infertility
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Total abdominal hysterectomy
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Intrauterine device (IUD) placement/removal
- Bartholin cyst excision
- 24 hrs Emergency facility for delivery and caesarean surgeries
- 24 hrs Operation Theatre facilities for cesarean section and emergency gynaecological surgeries.
- Paediatricians and well equipped ICU for newborn care available.
- Patient education given using animated videos.